We are less than a month away from SXSW Interactive; exciting!
If you are attending the Festival, don’t forget to stop by the Mobile Future 15 session; more info below…
When? Monday, March 14, 3:30-6pm.
Topics & Speakers:
- Mobile Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in 2011 (Raj Singh, Stanford Research Institute)
- Future of Mobile Gaming/Entertainment (Peter Vesterbacka, Rovio/Angry Birds)
- Designing for Mobile Web (James Pearce, Sencha)
- What Overseas Innovations Still Haven’t Hit the US Market Yet? (Debi Jones, Telefonica)
- Designing for Android (Amanda McGlothlin, Mutual Mobile)
- Tips for Getting Your App Approved (Michael Yuan, Ringful Health)
- Interactive Patterns in the Mobile Space (Barbara Ballard, Linchpin Mobility)
- User Experience and Cross Platform App Development (Carlo Longino, Wireless Industry Partnership)
- The Intersection Between Mobile and TV (Craig Negoescu, NAKA Media)
- Designing for iPhone (Chaotic Moon)
- Emcee: Yours truly, C. Enrique Ortiz
I am very excited about the the speakers and the topics for this year.
If you are attending SXSWi 2011, make sure you stop by our Mobile Future15 panel session! It is going to be awesome.
See the other Future 15 sessions: Future15 Lineup for 2011: Shorter is Better (SXSW blog).