While I am not attending Mobile World Congress this year (2010), my products are! If you want to see what I’ve been working on for the last year or so, stop by the Alcatel-Lucent booth where you will see a number of presentations and demos on these new products:
…will highlight the use ALU technologies such as Mobile Device Management, which streamlines and guides consumers through the offer, purchase and activation cycle. It will also highlight how mobile network operators can use ALU technologies like Mobile Broadband ServiceView and the 9900 Wireless Network Guardian to both better inform their CSRs about the conditions facing the subscriber (reducing Average Handle Times, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction), and work to improve the performance of the application itself.
The products you will see include:
- Mobile ServiceView, our advanced solution for call-centers that provides end-to-end visibility into the subscriber, the device, the network, and the (back-end) services/systems, as well as automated troubleshooting and remediation for mobile handsets and mobile broadband;
- With intuitive help desk UI which quickly guides help desk through problem triage, diagnosis and resolution;
- Auto-discovery of subscribers on the network and the paths their packets take through the network – down to the base-station level;
- Determination of subscribers’ quality of experience (QoE) and the factors that affect that experience;
- Integrates with the Wireless Network Guardian to bring network intelligence into the call-center;
- Our next generation mobile device manager (MDM) that together with WDSGlobal have co-developed with automatic device detection, identification and configuration of any phone implementing OMA-CP/DM and wireline devices implementing TR-69;
- Demonstrations on our smart-phone service activation and troubleshooting including self and assisted-service for Android, etc;
- Our guided activation workflows that steps customers through complex, multi-step service activation tasks.
…and more such as our home and wirelene solutions.
So enjoy MWC and stop by the Alcatel-Lucent/Motive booth and check out my products, and let me know what you think…