We are having an awesome MobileMonday Austin event on February 22; a great agenda indeed.
Thanks to our sponsor Skyhook Wireless, Dell, and our speakers, for helping make this event possible. And thanks to our Media Sponsor RCR Wireless News.
Seating is limited. For headcount, please click on Hyperlink below and register by *adding your name* to the event’s registration page (short URL is http://bit.ly/b03BYf).
Also, bring your business cards as we will be giving-away a new Dell Inspiron Mini (netbook) with GPS/Skyhook location functionality, courtesy of Dell.
The general topic for the event is Monetizing Mobile Apps, and the agenda is as follows:
(Please arrive by 5:45pm. The event runs 6pm-8:30pm, with open bar until 9:30pm)
Opening with David Gill, Director at The Nielsen Company, who will provide industry insights on the topic
Mobile/Wireless Demos (7 minutes per company)
- Lance Obermeyer, CTO at Digby, on m-commerce
- Frank Hanzlik, Director and GM, Wireless Connectivity Group, Dell, on wireless
- Alan S. Knitowski, CEO at Phunware, Inc. on Enterprise branded mobile application infrastructure
- Michael Agustin, CEO at Gendai Games, on mobile gaming
- Ted Morgan, co-founder and CEO, Skyhook Wireless, on wireless and location
- Josh Williams, CEO, Gowalla, on social networking and mobile
- Larry Upton, CEO, Edioma, on mobile marketing solutions targeted at the Hispanic wireless subscriber market
Panel on Monetizing Mobile Apps
- Moderated by Stacey Higginbotham, Resident finance guru at GigaOM
- With our panelists Alan, Lance, Frank, Michael, Ted, Josh, Larry (see above)
Open Bar until 9:30pm
Cost is Free, thanks to our sponsor Skyhook Wireless
Drinks and Appetizers will be served
Place is tentatively scheduled at Cool River Cafe; see Map.
Please check http://www.MobileMondayAustin.com for the latest information
[Registration is now closed. Thanks.]