For the last number of months I’ve been curating the SXSWi Mobile Future 15 panel. This is a special kind of short-form panel content, fast-paced sessions, each title reflecting one 12-minute solo speaking slot, which is followed by a short, three-minute break before the next speaker begins his or her presentation. These proved to be very popular with attendees during 2010.
So I am very happy to announce the SXSWi 2011 Mobile Future15
When? Monday, March 14, 3:30-6pm.
Great topics and speakers:
- Mobile Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in 2011 (Raj Singh, Stanford Research Institute)
- Future of Mobile Gaming/Entertainment (Peter Vesterbacka, Rovio/Angry Birds)
- Designing for Mobile Web (James Pearce, Sencha)
- What Overseas Innovations Still Haven’t Hit the US Market Yet? (Debi Jones, Telefonica)
- Designing for Android (Amanda McGlothlin, Mutual Mobile)
- Tips for Getting Your App Approved (Michael Yuan, Ringful Health)
- Interactive Patterns in the Mobile Space (Barbara Ballard, Linchpin Mobility)
- User Experience and Cross Platform App Development (Carlo Longino, Wireless Industry Partnership)
- The Intersection Between Mobile and TV (Craig Negoescu, NAKA Media)
- Designing for iPhone (Chaotic Moon)
I am very excited about the quality of the speakers and the topics for this year’s Mobile Future15. If you are attending SXSWi 2011, make sure you stop by our Mobile Future15 panel session! It is going to be awesome…