I posted at the MobileMonday Austin website information about the next event…
Please note that seating is limited; please register and reserve your seating and enter the raffle to win a new Nokia N8. For registration and more information, please visit the MobileMonday Austin website at http://www.mobilemondayaustin.com/.
Topic: Mobile Applications and Connected Devices — New Nielsen Company research on the changing media consumption landscape
When: November 1, 2010 | 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: Cool River (4001 W Parmer Ln, Austin, TX 78727-4105)
Come listen to the Nielsen Company present new research on Smartphones, Tablets and the new Application economy. Information in this session will address:
- Growth of Smartphones, leading platforms and a look forward
- Behaviors and preferences of mobile app users
- Which apps are people using and why?
- How much are downloaders’ willing to pay?
- Overall look at tablets, e-readers, media players and netbooks – how are users consuming media on these devices?
- How do tablet users respond to advertising versus smartphone owners?
- What do media companies need to consider when launching tablet and smartphone content?